Hindu Kush Marijuana Seeds Strain
Growing marijuana indoors can be the start of a great adventure if you consider strains such as Hindu Kush. The name of this marijuana strain
comes from the mountain range between India and Pakistan, but you don't need an exotic locale to grow marijuana of this type. Like many other
marijuana plants, a working knowledge of basic things like the different kinds of marijuana seeds and the types of marijuana cultivation methods
- hydroponics or organic cultivation, for example - is essential to grow pot successfully.
Some characteristics of Hindu Kush marijuana
- - Popular as indoor marijuana, though it can also be grown outdoors
- - Flowering period of this this type of cannabis is from seven to nine weeks
- - Like most other Indica weed plants, kush marijuana is short. However, if grown outdoors, it can reach bigger sizes within a shorter
period of time.
- - A yield of 350-450 can be expected if the Sea of Green marijuana cultivation method is used
- - It takes about four to nine months to complete the life cycle of this marijuana plant; the length of time depends on a number of
factors, including the growing conditions
- - The leaves are wide and dark green while the stems are thick, accommodating dense marijuana bud growth
- - THC content of Hindu Kush weed is strong, 15-20%, and provides a "stoned" effect characteristic of Indicas. It induces mental and
physical relaxation while simultaneously heightening the senses.
- - It has a strong, sweet, yet earthy aroma and smoking weed of this type is similar to smoking hash
Kush seeds are bestsellers for many reasons, and they're a great way for you to grow your own free weed at home. It doesn't take too much
expertise or specialized equipment to grow a crop of kush plants, as a number of people can show. Many home growers post online grow diaries, so
you can learn from their experiences and their mistakes, and also get valuable advice from members of various marijuana forums online; for
example, about topics like one person's experience growing Hindu Kush seeds for the first time. It's worth mentioning that this guy bought his seeds from AMS - he also
shared an interesting experience he had with their service.
AMS is a highly recommended marijuana seedbank, and this reputation of theirs is well-deserved. They have been in the marijuana seed business
for more than 15 years already. Customers who buy seeds from AMS are pleased with the seeds' affordability and quality. If you're looking to buy
marijuana seeds with a 100% germination rate most of the time and have them delivered free to your doorstep, then you'll do well to visit AMS's
Seed shop. Here's a direct link to AMS's Hindu Kush Seeds At the moment retailing for USD $60.22
$60.22 for 10 marijuana seeds + 20 free seeds, also to the USA and Australia
Growing marijuana Ebook - How to grow weed indoors